December 19, 2018

JJCM : Dean & Deluca @ Pavilion Kuala Lumpur

Dean & Deluca, the American upscale gourmet store has finally arrived in Malaysia last August. The brand's first outlet is located in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur.

Yayy! A new place to satisfy my palate.








Visited the outlet recently with a friend for our catch up session.

 I haven't had my lunch yet so hungry me ordered Aglio Olio with Salmon Belly Teriyaki. 


My friend already had his so it was only Crunchy Pecan Pie for him.



Verdict: Yummy!!



Menu.






Price is a little on the finer side but that's standard for a café in Pavilion. Good thing is, the food is equally fine and we enjoyed our meals.

Oh I got a bonus too! While we were chitchatting, I spotted cutie pie Lara Alana and her gorgeous mom Scha walking outside the café and to my delight, they came in to Dean & Deluca to buy some cakes and pastries!


Selfie time!

Dean & Deluca 
Location: Lot C3.10.02, Level 3 at Connection, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
Contact: 03-2110 0140
Opening hours: 9am to 12am on Sundays to Thursdays

No comments: