December 22, 2017

JJCM : Eid Authentic Korean Cuisine @ Bandar Baru Bangi

My new discovery : there's a halal Korean restaurant in Bangi! I have a new place to satisfy my cravings. Yassss!


This restaurant is owned by Korean Muslim. They have a restaurant in Itaewon and they came here to open a branch!


It's a small restaurant but very cosy. 

---

Update August 2019

I came again recently and a lot have changed. They changed their name, the menu to include the current craze, the Korean fried chicken, and some other things. And they even opened a branch in Seremban, and coming soon in PJ!

Kimchi stew, original bulgogi and the complimentary side dishes


The latest menu.















Eid Authentic Korean Cuisine
Address: 8-19-01, Jalan Medan Pusat Bandar 7A, Bangi Sentral, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi
Contact: +603 8912 4079
Opening hours: Everyday 12pm ~ 10pm
Instagram: @eid.korea.my

1 comment:

Vitamin Syaza (VS) said...

dah try memang best eid halal korean nih! :)