December 12, 2009

It's snowing....

Yeah... It's snowing in KL y'all! You don't believe me, do you?

See the picture below to believe.


It's beautiful!!! Isn't it??? I wish I can experience real snow soooooonnn :D *keeping my fingers crossed*

It's public holiday for the Selangoreans yesterday, so I guessed it's a good time to go out for window shopping as KLites were still in the office. But it turned out otherwise. KL was jammed to the max. Damn!

Went to KLCC to survey for some items. They changed their Christmas' decoration this year. The giant Christmas tree must has lost its charm, having been recycled for a few years already.

 The Candy Wonderland

So here comes the Candy Wonderland. Nice! But I don't think it's as grand as other malls' decorations. Maybe they opt for a simple theme this year.

Then my sister and I headed to Pavilion for dinner.



And this was where the snow fell... hehehe.. yeah, you can head to Pavilion everyday at 8pm to see it happpen.

Merry Christmas!

 
 Rudolph the White-nosed Reindeer...

 I wish there's a Santa somewhere.. but he's nowhere to be seen. Hmmm... Maybe it's too early.

No comments: