October 27, 2017

JJCM : BLVD House

Update November 2020: The outlet has permanently closed. 

I'm a bit late to visit this restaurant cos it has been opened since April 2016. Oh well.. since this is my first time here, and the restaurant is Instagram-worthy, I shall blog about it hahaha.


BLVD House is located at the ground floor of Naza Tower, Platinum Park KL and within walking distance to KLCC.







I love the interior of this restaurant. Very modern and classy. The ambience is really nice so expect a lot of birthday parties, celebrations or gatherings here. Price is on the expensive side but once in a while, why not?

The menus.





I was there during lunch hour and the easiest was to order their lunch specials.




pumpkin soup


vegetarian pasta




grilled chicken burger

Love the pumpkin soup and the pasta. The burger was ok although I thought the portion was rather small.
I'd love to come back to try other menus especially their signature roasted chicken.

Before you leave, make a visit to its French themed washroom. The prettiest washroom ever haha!



Address: BLVD House, Naza Tower, Platinum Park, Persiaran KLCC, 50088 Kuala Lumpur
Contact: +603 2630 9999
Opening hours: Mon-Thu 12pm ~ 11pm / Fri 12pm ~ 1am / Sat 11am ~ 1am / Sun 11am ~11pm
Instagram: @blvdhouse


No comments: