August 14, 2017

JJCM : Suka Sucre Bistro

Update July 2020 : The restaurant is now closed temporarily and will relocate to another place.  

 I don't really follow Dato' Fazley Yaakob but I watched MasterChef Celebrity Malaysia Season 1 before so I knew he was the winner. Then I heard he opened a restaurant but because I'm not a fan, I never paid attention to it.

My sister and I was in Cheras recently and we were googling places to eat and tadaaa... we came across Suka Sucre Bistro which is owned by him.

The location is a bit off though, at the unknown Wisma Ryu in Taman Pertama. But just waze it, you'll get to the location.



As soon as we entered the restaurant, I was impressed. Love the ambiance and the interior of this restaurant. Perfect for family outing, dating, chilling and relaxing.







Dato' Fazley was nowhere in sight but no big deal, his staffs were nice and welcoming.

So, what to eat here?


A touch of East meets West.










We were rushing to other places so we only ordered these!

Pasta Daging Salai Lemak Cili Api

Pasta combine with masak lemak cili api. I think they gave me too much kuah it looked like mee kari haha but I love masak lemak cili api so it's ok. Loveee this! Highly recommended guys!

Pasta Salted Egg Yolk Cream with Cili Api

Also highly recommended!

My verdict: I really like both. Really different from the usual pastas we eat.
Tak sempat try their desserts so I guess I will drop by this restaurant again whenever I'm in the area.

You guys should visit the restaurant to taste the yummylicious food too.

Address: SukaSucre Bistro, Wisma RYU, 81, Jalan 2/90, Taman Pertama, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
Opening hour: Tues - Thurs 12pm - 7pm / Fri - Sun 12pm - 10pm
Closed on Mondays
Contact : 03-92017750
Instagram: @sukasucrebistro

No comments: