August 25, 2017

JJCM : Burger & Lobster @ Genting Highlands

So the famous London-based Burger & Lobster has landed in South East Asia, to be exact, SkyAvenue in Genting Highlands, Malaysia. I didn't manage to try it during my trip to London so I guess it is time to plan a trip to the highland, which I last visited in 2004.

I went with high expectations having heard rave reviews. Plus I know they are expensive they should be really good to compensate us haha!

My friends and I went on a Saturday and the queue was long. But we came around 5pm, so it was moving quite fast as people were done with their lunch. I heard usually people queued more than half an hour to get a table but luckily we queued for less than 10 minutes.


Wild Live Lobsters flown from Canada



The deco is a combination of a diner, a bar and a seafood restaurant.




The waitress who attended us were warm and excellent. She explained the menu and recommended the favorites. She actually recommended the Chilli Lobster to me but I decided to order The Original, cos it's the original! The original is a steamed lobster with its signature lemon and butter sauce.





It was the first time I had a full lobster meal and I guess it won't be the last because it was sooo delicious! The meat was fresh and succulent and the sauce really elevated the dish.

My friends ordered The Original Burger and The Mayfair Burger and both were good too!





If you don't know what to order, don't worry.
It's not hard because you only have 9 main dishes to choose from.

the price on the left is discounted price if you have Genting Rewards card

Not sure whether the menu will expand but these limited dishes only meant that they focus on serving quality food.
The price is steep but it was soooo worth it!


We went out at almost 7pm and I noticed the queue became longer and moved slower as people came for dinner. So I suggest you go during weekdays or during non-peak hours.


Address: SkyAvenue Level 1, Genting Highlands
Opening hours: Mon to Thurs 11:00 ~ 22:00 / Friday 11:00 ~ 00:00
Saturday 09:00 ~ 00:00 / Sunday 09:00 ~ 22:00 / Public holidays 09:00 ~ 00:00
Contact: +603 6105 9186
Instagram: @burgerandlobsterMY

No comments: