August 13, 2016

A different kind of travel

Alhamdulillah.. I got to spend the last 10 days of Ramadan in Mecca and Medina recently. 
Truly a moment to remember.

After Subuh prayer at Masjid Nabawi

 
One of the entrances of Masjid Nabawi

 Garden of Paradise, Raudhah 

Thank God for these giant umbrellas cos it was sooooo hot! 

King Abdullah Gate, brand new expansion of Masjidil Haram

 ♥♥♥

tawaf crowd after buka puasa

And I did umrah on my birthday. Best birthday gift ever! 

The weather was super hot, reaching 45 degrees Celcius and the air was not healthy as it was very dry and there are a lot of constructions going on around Masjidil Haram now due to its expansion project.

I was down with fever, flu and cough a few days after we reached the Holy Land because my body was shocked with the condition I guessed. But Alhamdulillah I still managed to perform all my ibadah without problem.

Being there, I was really moved. You can see that everybody there just wanted to perform ibadah, and to do good to earn as much pahala as they can.
.
I hope Allah will murahkan my rezeki and ease everything for me to visit the Holy Land again in the future. 

Will write about this trip soon, Insya Allah.

No comments: