July 25, 2013

Buka Puasa at Atmosphere 360, KL Tower

Wouldn't it be lovely to break fast while watching the panoramic night skyline of Kuala Lumpur?



I thought so.

My family and I went for buka puasa at Atmosphere 360, the revolving restaurant on the world's 6th tallest tower last weekend.

Priced at RM148++ (adult) and RM108++ (children), the Ramadhan buffet is available from 10th July to 8th August.

However, do note that the buffet timing is from 6.30 ~ 8.30 pm. They have another buffet session at 9 ~ 11 pm but that's a tad too late for buka puasa right? Plus, it is more expensive. I thought the restaurant's management is rather unfair or should I say insensitive since our buka puasa time is around 7.30 pm. So we the Muslims only get to enjoy the food for an hour, instead of supposedly two hours. :(

Fine.. Ramadhan is not about eating but still, we paid!

Anyway, the restaurant offers an array of modern authentic Malaysian and International cuisine.

Enjoy the food!



  




 











There are a lot more of course.. Didn't manage to take the photos properly as guests were busy taking their food, and I needed to take my food as well. 

The food was quite good, but it could be better. I mean, for the price we paid? My honest opinion, I will only dine here if someone else pays for me. hehe...

However, we enjoyed a great evening. The restaurant features a spaceship-like atmosphere with its starry ceiling and purplish lights. There's a piano player as well as a singer. And not to forget, 360 degree view of the city without even leaving our table.



little niece enjoying the view of KL


My verdict? The prices are a bit steep, but the ambience and view make up for it.

No comments: