Got inspired to do this entry after Kenny Sia. He did it every year during his birthday. And I thought it's a very good idea, to reflect what have I done and achieved in the last one year. And I can set a target of what do I want to do in the next one year.
So yeah.... this is the 28 Things I Did When I Was 28.
1. Celebrated my 28th birthday running a half marathon.
2. Crossed the KLCC Skybridge.
4. Met Siti Nurhaliza. Not a fan but at least I can brag that I’ve a picture with Malaysia’s no 1 songbird. Hahaha ;p
6. First time wearing a kimono and yukata.
7. Had my first set of yukata, a gift from my friends in Japan. ♥
8. Celebrated Hari Raya wearing a yukata.. hahaha
9. Ran my longest run in Newton Challenge. Hopefully I'll be able to run full marathon before my next birthday.
10. First time trying the Korean food and loved it ever since.
11. Learnt Japanese (officially). Haha.. I've been working in a Japanese company for more than 5 years and only learning the language on my own through books and audio materials. Now I can write and read Hiragana, Katakana and understand some Kanjis. Yeay!
12. Travelled to Qatar again.
13. Travelled to Turkey and was awed by the beauty of Istanbul, Cappadocia, Pamukkale and many more.
14. Up up and away in a hot air balloon in Turkey. This is real hot air balloon ok. Takda tali sangkut kat tanah.
15. Took part in one of the biggest marathon in the world. 60000 participants yo!
17. Learnt how to swim. Better late than never ey?
18. Ate foie gras and escargot.
19. Conquered Bukit Tabur for the second time.
20. Ran on the F1 race track at Sepang International Circuit.
21. Got a promotion at work. Alhamdulillah... :D
22. Climbed up 2058 stairs of KL Tower.
23. Went to a spa in KL.. ;p
24. Flew to Tioman. The last time I was there was 13 years ago!
25. I am a certified Open Water Diver. Woot woot!
26. Was langkah bendul-ed by lil sis.
I am 29 today. OMG one more year to the big 3-0. -_-"