September 10, 2010

Salam Aidilfitri

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!!!

Sorry if my words has hurt you or my pictures annoy you..


I promised my Japanese colleagues I'd wear the yukata that they gave me on Hari Raya.
So yeah people, I'm wearing the yukata today. On the first day of Hari Raya Aidilfitri.


Raya kat KL boleh la buat perangai macam ni ;p.


My diet is so gonna be off today! I lost more than a kg during Ramadhan, not much alright, but the challenge now is how to maintain it during this raya season? (-_-')


 Eh eh.. si Jesse ni. Orang sibuk makan dia pulak sibuk nak tidur.

Anyway, have a great raya everyone! And to my non-Muslim friends, enjoy your holiday!

5 comments:

June Malik said...

something different but so cantik and manis :) selamat hari raya rara !!

Fatt said...

hi rara,
selamat hari raya aidilfitri & maaf zahir batin. njoy ur ketupat & lemang as much while u can..hehe ;p

p!nkerton said...

cantik aa yukata tu, love the color ;)
selamat hari raya mun, balik kl nnt kite raye sesame k? (sila pakai yukata tu dpn kitorng k? hikhik)

Axiao said...

Selamat Hari Raya!!

Nice outfit for raya.

rara said...

kak june & axiao: took me a lot of courage to wear it! hahaha..

fatt: yeahh.. bukan selalu kan dapat makan ketupat and lemang?

fatih: nak aku pakai masa wedding zaf ke? nanti overshadow pengantin pulak. ;p