January 11, 2010

Delaying the reality....

I refused to return from my fantasyland... thus, the need to pamper myself after I touched down in KL.


Thought of going to Chic Nail Spa but was too lazy to drive to Bangsar so I dragged lil sis to Wangsa Walk Mall and have our girly outing at Nail Bar.


Initially, I  planned to do only the basic pedicure to pamper my feet after walking around too much during the holiday but I was tempted by their promotion.


They are having a promotion for the scentsation package, which consist of manicure and pedicure complete with scrub, lotion and massage. Normal price for the package is RM110 but until end of this month, it is discounted at only RM88. The place is simple but the service is good, and the staffs are friendly. And what's important is they are near to my house. Yeay!!

Anyway, isn't this fatty a cutie and so adorable?
 
 

The only thing that I missed most during my holiday is this fat cat. Meow~

No comments: