September 21, 2009

Balik kampung...

Even though sometimes I dread going back to my kampung during Raya, I love the Pearl of the Orient very much.   

The food. The beaches. The food. The gorgeous island. The food. 

Hahaha.. Basically, I love the food. Nasi kandar, Laksa, Mee udang, Pasembor.. yum yummm... 

We were stucked in a bad crawl starting from Slim River all the way up to Terowong Menora, Kuala Kangsar last Saturday. What was supposed to be a 4-hours drive became 6 1/2 hours. Pity my dad, the driver. Daddy, next year we go back by flight can ah?? 

Imagine my happiness when I saw this. 


Penang, here I come!!! 


The gorgeous bridge.


Woohoo!!! I'm gonna run on this third longest bridge in the world this coming November!


Celebrating my raya here,  the so-called kampung.

Enjoy your raya and the coming open houses.  Okay now I feel like crying because I need to work every Saturday this raya season.

No comments: