February 19, 2019

JJCM : Miyagi @ Bandar Baru Bangi

Still in Japan mood so let's go makan Japanese food.

This restaurant is located in Bandar Baru Bangi and I guess it is quite famous because it was featured in Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan before.



The ambiance was great. Love its interior.








Ordered the sets and some sides.

tempura set

sashimi to saba shio/teriyaki set

tempura soba

edamame

Green tea is free and the sets come with free desserts too.

Taste wise (based on what I ordered), they are good although lacking the authentic Japanese taste.  Once, I came back from Japan and a few days after that I came here just because I missed Japanese food. It didn't taste like Japan! But now I am used to it already hahaha.

Well I guess most of halal Japanese restaurant is like that because of the ingredients. I mean they use mirin, seasonings etc in Japan and halal restaurants here have to use alternative for some of that. It's still good by Malaysian standard though.. and Japanese in Malaysia too because when I was there I saw a few Japanese dining in the restaurant.

Here's the menu.



























So many to choose from and the price is reasonable too.

All in all, I would say it is a good restaurant. Give it a try if you're in the area!

Miyagi
Address: No 2A, Jalan Medan PB 1, Seksyen 9, Bandar Baru Bangi, 43650 Bangi, Selangor.
Contact : 03-8912 6760
Opening hours: 11.30am ~  9.30pm daily
Facebook: Restoran Miyagi

3 comments:

Aku adalah aku said...

Macam sedap je

rara said...

@Aku adalah aku: Go eat there!

contenganjalanan said...

Hi, so this restaurant didnt use mirin? or there's some menu with mirin? (some japanese restaurant put mirin in certain menus only).

Thanks