January 18, 2021

JJCM : DIN by Din Tai Fung @ Suria KLCC

MCO again.. so yeah.. makan time hahaha. Did I tell you I gained 5kg the last MCO FML. 

Sharing one of my favorite place for Chinese food - DIN by Din Tai Fung. You might see Din Tai Fung restaurants in some malls. The Taiwanese restaurant chain has more than 10 outlets across Malaysia but do note that only a few of them are pork-free. In KL, it is only Suria KLCC and Nu Sentral branch.

What I always order whenever I dine in here. 

Xiao Long Bao. 

You can't visit Din Tai Fung without ordering this crowd favorite.

Got ways to eat it also. 


Next is Mini Lava Custard Bun. 

And Spicy Shrimp & Chicken Wonton. 

These three are my favorites. Highly recommended.

Then I will order other menus depending on my mood during the visit. 

Shrimp & Chicken Dumpling.

Hot & Sour Soup Noodle.

Or you can order one with Shrimp.

Shrimp Fried Rice.

I love this. Just a simple fried rice but so yummy!

Chicken Chop Fried Rice.

Shrimp & Chicken Wonton Noodle Soup.

Chicken Chop Noodle Soup.

Sometimes I will order veges like String Bean with Minced Chicken as additional dish to go with the fried rice.


For desserts at the end of the meal, gotta love this - Double-boiled Snow Fungus.



Some of the menu here (you can also order online for delivery!). 

I love it here. Best service from the team, clean and their food is yummy for my tummy!


DIN by Din Tai Fung

Address: Lot 417, Level 4, Suria KLCC

Opening & Last order time: 11am ~ 8pm (Monday - Sunday)

Contact: 03-2181 0321 / 011-6996 3930

Website: DIN by Din Tai Fung

Facebook: DIN Malaysia

Instagram: DIN Malaysia


No comments: