May 18, 2020

What's up part 2

So here's my monthly update haha. 

Today is Day 62 of the MCO cos it has been extended to 9th June 2020. However, from May 4 it is a more relaxed one and called conditional MCO (CMCO) since the COVID-19 cases in our countries seem to be under control at the moment.

Almost all economic sectors and business activities can resume their operations, provided they follow the standard operating procedures (SOP) by the government.

Outdoor exercise and sports that do not involve close contact or mass gathering is permitted.

Activities which may cause a crowd to gather are still prohibited.

Mosques, churches and temples remain closed to the public.

Schools, colleges and universities remain closed.

The country's borders will remain tightly controlled.

Interstate travel is still not allowed. Which means a lot of people will be in team #takbolehbalikkampung for Hari Raya Aidilfitri this year. Be patient guys. Just remember that you're doing this to protect your loved ones. 

Basically some restrictions have been eased but we should continue with our new normal like social distancing, wearing the face mask, wash our hands regularly etc. 

What else?

I haven't downloaded Tik Tok hahaha, or turned to baking. 

Halfway through to finish my first book in 2020. So lagging at this. I am so gonna finish at least one book by the end of May. 

I am not ready for another K-Drama after CLOY so not watching any at the moment. However, I don't know how on earth did I succumb to a Chinese series. And a very long one too. This 'Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace' has 87 episodes hahahahah. Currently I am at episode 63 but now taking a break until Ramadhan is over.   

Halfway through for spring cleaning my room and part of the house. Rented an extraction and steam cleaner from a service company and boy, I've never been so happy looking at the dirt that came out.  

I have started working at the office after 52 days at home. While most of my friends still enjoy WFH, I am not complaining cos I am forever thankful to the company. At least I still receive full salary, as well as the annual bonus and increment. On top of that, the company gave a special hardship allowance for those working during this MCO/CMCO period and provided pre-packed meals for all to minimize human interaction. Alhamdulillah. 

Oh yasss! I can run outside again. Hiking is still not permitted though so my weekly Bukit Dinding hike has to wait. 

Ramadhan is fast approaching the end. I pledge to khatam Quran this Ramadhan but I fell behind since going back to office as well as that time of the month came. Will have to double up my effort to catch up. Can't go qiamullail at the mosque like I did last year but I have no problem doing it at home so far. 

Hari Raya Aidilfitri is coming in less than a week. My baju raya is not finalized yet. I bought one online from my favorite brand and guess what? I ordered S size same as last year and it is quite tight. FML my waistline has officially expanded. *cries* 

Hope it is not too late to wish you guys Selamat Berpuasa and not too early to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

1 comment:

Acuyuhan said...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!! best entry ini.. done follow u, follow me back.. tq
http://acuyuhan.blogspot.com/