March 30, 2020

JJCM : Halal Wagyu Yakiniku Panga

My favorite halal place to go whenever I'm in Tokyo. Halal wagyu ftw!!

Convenient location cos it's located just about 15 minutes walk from JR Ueno station. After a day at Ueno Park, Ueno Zoo or shopping at Ameya-yokocho, this is a good place to have lunch or dinner. Or you can directly get off at Okachimachi station. It's less than 10 minutes walk from here.




I came here for a few times already (cos it's sooo good!) and noticed that they have different menu for lunch and dinner. Lunch menu is cheaper like a bento set.

lunch set

Why they serve the wagyu set with Korean side dishes is still a mystery to me. I mean, why don't they serve Japanese side dishes instead? But whatever, I don't mind actually cos I love kimchi. Anyway, the menu also have some Korean food. Perhaps Korean tourists like to come here.

For dinner, they offer the premium A5 Satsuma beef. You have to order this guys, cos it totally melts in your mouth.







Here's some of the menu.







It wasn't a cheap meal, but it's definitely good value.


Halal Wagyu Yakiniku Panga
Address: 3 Chome-27-9 Taito, Tokyo 110-0016, Japan
Opening hours: Monday - Saturday 11.30am ~ 2pm / 5pm ~ 11pm (last order 10pm)
Sunday/Public Holiday 5pm ~ 10pm (last order 9pm)

No comments: