September 29, 2018

JJCM : Red Card Cafe @ Bandar Baru Bangi

Another restaurant in Bangi that I like. Went here a few times already and so far so good. Located in the busy Section 9 in Bandar Baru Bangi, this restaurant is quite famous I guess cos it was full house everytime I came.





The ambience is nice, and I love its deco.

There's different menu for lunch and dinner.

Lunch menu.







My colleagues and I ordered the lunch set. Priced at RM20, it includes the main course, mushroom soup, ice cream, and drinks. 

chicken chop

spaghetti & meatball

butter chicken with rice

mushroom soup with croutons

ice cream

Yummy!  

Dinner menu.






Again, I came with my colleagues after work. We ordered these.

olio seafood

grilled salmon


chicken chop

lamb chop

fish & chips

churros with chocolate


curly fries, buttered broccoli, garden salad

The food was delicious! We had a nice evening over good food.

Overall, this restaurant is a nice place for family and friends' gatherings. Among the place I will recommend if you're in Bangi.

Red Card Café
Address: 17 & 18, Jalan Medan Pusat Bandar 4A, Section 9, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor
Contact: 03-8912 6849
Operating hours: Tue ~ Sun 12pm - 10.30pm, Fri 4.30pm - 11pm, closed on Mondays
Facebook: redcardcafe
Instagram: @redcardcafe

No comments: