March 28, 2015

A decade

Just realized that this month marks my 10th year on blogger and being a blogger. 


I started blogging out of boredom. Just finished my last paper on my final semesters, and spending times with friends embracing our last days in university. Don't bother looking for my old contents cos they were (mostly) craps and thus, I've deleted them long time ago to save myself from embarrassments. hahaha... 

Anyway, it also means it has been 10 years since I graduated from university! I feel so old! Tidakkkkkk!!!! *checks fine lines and wrinkles in front of the mirror*

Which also explains the lack of update on this blog. Age is catching up on me.. T____T
I have a lot to write about my trips to Thailand, Laos, Japan, Singapore, Japan again and Europe. But I just don't have the time. Well sometimes I have the time but I guess I just want to have a good rest. Wish I can write it all cos it would be a good reference for me in the future. 

How do you motivate yourself to be a good blogger? 


No comments: