January 25, 2015

The Euro Trip

I didn't plan to go to Europe this soon. I thought my trip to Japan last October was the last trip of the year for me. But you can't control your life destiny. Some sad things happened to me, so yeah.. I decided to cheer myself up by travelling. 

Which brought to the impromptu buying of the flight ticket to London. 

I only had 3 weeks to spare, and I wasn't keen on speedy travel just to 'been there done that', so I decided to cover only London, Paris and Spain (although it wasn't the best of plan as well cos everything was very last minute).


London's Regent Street on Christmas eve


Big Ben, London


Seville Cathedral, Seville

The Court of the Lions in Alhambra, Granada


The Roman Bridge and Le Mezquita, Cordoba

 Columns of the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba


Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba

Royal Palace of Madrid

 Retiro Park, Madrid


La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona


Barceloneta Beach, Barcelona

 Buskers at Port Vell, Barcelona


Port Vell, Barcelona


Montjuic, Barcelona

 Paris as seen from Arc de Triomphe

 Paris Disneyland

 beautiful Eiffel Tower, Paris

 Ice skating rink at Champs-Elysees Christmas market, Paris

 The Louvre, Paris

 Palace of Versailles

Will blog about all of them soon (or whenever I feel rajin). hahahha... 

1 comment:

My name starts with M said...

Laa Mun euro trip ko ni impromptu ke? Gile ahh! Respek!!