December 24, 2012

Big Bad Wolf Sale 2012


I thought I didn't wanna go this year.

Why?!?

Hate to admit it but I actually haven't finished reading all the books that I bought last year. Not even half. Wait. Not even quarter of them. I'm the badass now.. not the wolf. haha...


Couldn't find time to read them. I've been soooo busy with work, and stuffs. Yeah yeahh.... lame excuses.

But seeing all my friends posted their loots on Facebook made me so tempted to go!!! 

This year, the sale was held at Malaysia International Exhibition & Convention Centre (MIECC). It's quite near to my office. In fact, I'd drive past the area on my way home from the office but I was so tired everyday I just wanted to go home and relax. 

Then yesterday lil sis asked me whether I wanted to go to the sale with her. Since I didn't have to drive, I agreed right away. haha... 

I guessed Malaysians just love doing things last minute? The roads leading to The Mines were all jammed up! And yeah... the hall was crowded as expected. 





The world didn't end so I still had the opportunity to go to the sale.  

Since I have sooo many books yet to be read at home, I decided to not waste my money buying novels etc. Instead, I just spent my time at one section in that big hall.  


Travel section la, where else? 
The choices were limited though. Most of the destinations that I wanted were not available. Well... what do you expect it's the last day. The early birds get the worms. 


Anyhow, I still went home with these books!


The sale ended yesterday. 
So.. until next year's sale, I shall try to finish whatever books I have in hand now (and plan my next trip). 

2 comments:

syieda said...

rara, chinakah untuk next trip?? sbb byk sgt buku pasal china. kekekeke

rara said...

syieda: haha.. beli je sebab murah. tapi taktau la bila nak pegi tu. :D