March 18, 2009

'I’m a Musicon Celebrity thanks to Maxis Broadband'

check it out --> Music Bash '09

*************************************************************************************

One day when I give up on my 9-5 job, I am gonna be a celebrity.

From kabalarians.com :
Your First Name of: Siti
This name gives you a musical, artistic nature and you would do well in any occupation in the entertainment field.

The name already says it. hahahahah...

First thing first, I need a big, really big sunglasses as an accessories. It just adds style and glamor. Or to cover my face from paparazzi. ;p

like these stars...



Wearing the same sunglasses as Paris Hilton, JLo, Britney Spears and Avril Lavigne, I already feel like a famous celeb. hohoho...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have to tell u this..aku rasa ko dah slim la mun..plus i love your new rambut..cun dan buat anda nampak lebih muda... =)

rara said...

tengs babe.. :D
hahah tapi takde kurus mane nye.. banyak kg lagi nak kena buang ni.. penat dah makcik diet!